Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Twitching and Flinching and Stress, Oy VEY!

This is one of those weeks when I work three jobs and have auditions with monologues that I don't yet know.
I will probably answer the fork at my catering gig and ask the CEO here if he would care for more wine with his ... meeting.
If I don't break into a list of specials at the Noises Off EPA, it will be a surprise.
Full on anxiety attack in the night last evening. Oh, can't think WHY... a nice sixty hour work week, with the cancellation of health insurance pending on 12/7 and enough debt to make Nicaragua wince.
Funny... life upon the wicked stage ain't nothin' like a girl supposes, but I am so busy trying to live in this town and pay the bills on time, that the wicked stage only exists at the Gershwin and I am no where near it.
So... In the mean while... I'll cook something. Like one of these overpaid bankers over an open flame...
CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I have enabled this thing to accept any/all comments. Judge away, if you wish. :)