Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow-dendum

Clearly I blogged too soon. The storm raged on for about 14 hours. a good foot of snow on the ground and traffic lunacy for all to see.
A bus went diagonally down Lefferts in front of the Kew Gardens Cinema as I was coming out of Me and Orson Wells. Cute movie. Zac Efron is ... well, he's just pretty as hell. You can't mince words there. And it was a good film about being an actor. How you must do it because there is nothing else you CAN or WANT to do. It's in your soul. You're a "God-created" actor.
And you take the good with the bad.
Would love to see a bit more good, but that's why we struggle. And hope.

As I am still besieged by weather, it's time to make those Bananna muffins and rehearse the Goose. I only get one shot at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I have enabled this thing to accept any/all comments. Judge away, if you wish. :)