Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rambling Addendum

I am also cat sitting my roommate's fathers adorable--and I MEAN adorable, purebred Rag-doll cat.
These little balls of sweetness are bred to be affectionate. They are actually creamy pink with brown tipped ears and Ice Blue Eyes. Follows me from room to room and likes belly rubs... I have never in my born days seen a cat that likes THAT. I love cats, but the one thing I really could do without about the species is that you can be petting it and having a lovely time... the little beast is affectionate and responsive... then, in the throes of it's being-petted ecstasy, it does a complete 180 and bites the bejesus out of your hand. I don't get it. It's like courtship, marriage and divorce all in one go round. Not this one though. This is a breed I could live with. It's also the same breed of feline that lives in The Algonquin Lobby. Very Dorothy Parker. Very me.
Speaking of all things New York and classic, I am going to the Broadway premiere of Ragtime and the First Night party at Tavern on the Green with my roommate and dear friend who has invested in the show. Very, very proud of him and thrilled to be a part of it.
Curtain up, light the lights, where's the bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I have enabled this thing to accept any/all comments. Judge away, if you wish. :)