If anyone is looking for a job here in Gotham, I would like to take a moment from my normal rant and recommend having Solomon Page help you out.
When I first came back from parts wild and unknown, I rambled through every temp/placement agency I could find and then found this company. I don't really work with any other. No need.
Through Solomon Page, I have been placed with companies that have asked for me time and time again and I am paid a competitive salary.
This company listens, advises and then meticulously looks for the right fit for you.
So--if anyone out there is looking, and honeys-- in this economy, who isn't--give them a ring.
Solomon Page (212) 824-1560.
And now back to my regularly scheduled opinion...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I think I have enabled this thing to accept any/all comments. Judge away, if you wish. :)