Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Just saw my old friend Lois Sage return to NYC last night to do a cabaret at The Laurie Beechman Theatre. She was wonderful. Has one of the best voices in the business and has taken twenty years off, give or take, to raise a family.

It was so wonderful to see her back in action again as she has so much to give.
Nice to know that things can turn around at any age, for anybody.

Other great news is that I will be returning to Flat Rock Playhouse to play Roger deBris in The Producers... Could NOT be more happy about THAT, as it is one of those parts that you'd sell a sister or brother for!!!
Flat Rock is a place I love dearly and their shows are always an absolute blast to be a part of. A level of professionalism that just makes you never want to leave once that final curtain rings down.
Things seem to be slooooooooowly turning around career-wise. It's been a tough few years back in the city from being oversesas. Getting my Equity card back, getting signed with an agent and getting WORK. So, seeing Lois start over is pretty inspirational.

Rock on, sistah.


Thank God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think I have enabled this thing to accept any/all comments. Judge away, if you wish. :)